Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Song of the Day #8

The Radio Dept. - "Heaven's On Fire"


This is my favorite song at this exact moment, Wednesday 9:57a.m., on a sunny, low humidity morning in Chicago after I had a bowl of cereal and a really good pear.  If you find yourself in the same situation, I bet it will be your favorite too.

Download it free Here
just scroll down a bit until you get to the song, it's from the latest album Clinging to a Scheme.  It looks like you have to register with them but you don't, it works fine if you click on the download button.

I'm not going to say anything about the song so you get used to listening to my playlist on the right.  Click on the play button to get it started and decide for yourself if you like it or not.

RIYL - Belle & Sebastian, Delorean, Tahiti 80, The Pains of Being Pure at Heart, Fang Island, Badly Drawn Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment