Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Heavy, KIA & Muno

The Heavy - "How You Like Me Now?"
The House That Dirt Built

Download it free HERE

So I'm killing two birds with one song from my mission statement up above with The Heavy's song "how you like me now".  I'm sure you've seen the commercial for the KIA Sorrento that features this song.  It's the one that has Muno from Yo Gabba Gabba, he's that cyclops red cactus thingy dude that sings "i like bugs".  It also has a giant sock monkey riding a jet ski, a big teddy bear, a robot and some little furry guy that I'm not sure what it's supposed to be.

UK band,The Heavy  are a four piece jamming 70's era soul/funk/blues/rock band that's been around for a couple years now.  I would love to see a hipster revival of funk bands.  It's from the album The House That Dirt Built which came out late last year.
They are playing the Taste of Chicago July 3rd.  Again, brave the giant turkey leg eating crowd at your own risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment